What is a scrub mask?
Face Masks & Scrubs
What is an exfoliating mask?
Face Mask and Scrub | This category’s great skin care routine! Whether you are looking for a skin treatment, color correction or even sun care products to protect your skin, shop our full range of skin care products!
What are the advantages of skin peeling?
Removing dead cells
Promote blood circulation
Moisturizing the skin in depth
What are the benefits of skin peeling?
Gives freshness, radiance and elasticity to the skin.
Stimulate collagen production in the skin.
Treating acne and some different skin problems.
What are the methods of skin peeling?
Physical Skin Peeling | Exfoliating the skin by scrubbing
It is a gentle scrub of the skin with a facial scrub that contains granules, whether from sugar, salt or bicarbonate, and others that are rubbed with a special brush on the skin gently to clean it deeply, to soften it and to remove dead skin and blackheads, which leads to better breathing of pores and faster cell regeneration. .
Chemical skin peeling | Light, medium and deep
It is the use of specific acids from the fruit or enzymes that dissolve dead cells. The types of chemical peels differ depending on the needs of the skin
- Light peeling: This type of peeling targets the upper layer of the skin only, and is light on the skin, as its name indicates. It usually contains fruit acids that moisturize the skin and are soft and do not leave any side effects.
- Medium peeling: This type of peeling penetrates deeper into the skin than a light chemical peel. It contributes to treating freckles, freckles, fine lines and other factors caused by sunlight, thanks to the use of trichloroacetic acid.
- Deep peeling: This type of peeling is based on treating the deep layer of the skin, and it works to get rid of wrinkles, dark spots and pimples thanks to the use of phenolic acid.
Laser skin peeling
The use of special types of lasers to make peeling, and laser peeling is divided into two types, namely:
Carbon laser skin peeling
To remove the outer layer of the skin, using rays and special tools, and this peeling aims to get rid of various skin problems, such as: wrinkles, and scars.
Erbium laser skin peeling
The erbium laser skin resurfacing is used to exfoliate the skin in a very superficial and light way, which, unlike carbon lasers, does not usually take a long time to heal.
(Suitable for dark-skinned people, but not acne sufferers.)
Face Masks and Scrubs
What is the appropriate face scrub for skin type?
Oily skin: It is recommended to use products containing salicylic acid and butylated hydroxytoluene that reduce pimples and remove dead skin.
Dry skin: Recommended products that contain alpha hydroxy acids, glycolic acid, or even salicylic acid.
Sensitive skin: It is recommended to use products that contain green tea or ingredients that calm skin irritation
What is the correct way to peel the skin?
The correct way to exfoliate the face when using physical sanding
Use a scrub containing sugar or salt, and massage your face with a clean, exfoliating brush, using gentle, circular motions.
Then wash your skin with lukewarm water to keep it calm, then use a moisturizing cream.
The correct way to peel the face when using chemical sanding
Choose your favorite chemical scrub that suits your skin type, then apply it on your face and massage in small circular motions.
Read the product package directions to know when to wash your face.
Of course, do not forget to apply moisturizing cream for more moisture
Is it necessary to peel the face before or after using lotion?
Both things are equal in results, but it is recommended that you do not exfoliate as a first step in case you put on makeup.
Likewise, you should not apply the cleanser immediately afterwards, but rather wait for a period of at least 15 minutes for the ingredients of the scrub to penetrate the skin precisely.
Face Masks & Scrubs
Can you use natural recipes for skin peeling?
You can resort to some natural mixtures that will help you remove dead skin and restore its youthfulness again
Best natural recipes for skin peeling:
- Facial peeling blends using coffee and honey, coffee and eggs, coffee and oats, coffee and lemon and more adds with Coffee beans.
- Skin peeling mixtures using sugar and lemon
- Face scrub mixtures using sugar and salt
- Skin peeling blends using oats and honey
- Skin scrub mixtures using baking soda and water
- Facial scrub blends using baking soda and water
- Facial peeling blends using sea salt and olive oil
- common facial peeling blends using sea salt and olive oil
- Face peeling blends using rice flour and honey
Face Masks and Scrubs
What are the available brands for Facial Scrubs in Egypt?
All available Facial Masks & Scrubs Products in Egypt
Click Here to Explore Face Mask & Scrub
What are the disadvantages of skin peeling?
Peeling skin may lead to potential damages, the most prominent of which are:
- Redness of the complexion
- Burning skin sensation
- Skin discoloration, swelling
Face Mask & Scrub | Skin care routine this Awesome category! Whether you’re looking for skin treatments, tone correction or even sun care products to protect your skin, shop our full range of skin care products!
- Read All new, Gardenia is the first and best online pharmacy and beauty store in Egypt. We have thousands of new products with all fantastic newly brands available.
- Cleanse. Cleansing is the first step of any good skincare routine.
- Tone. Toner is an optional step, but if you have a toner you like, you should absolutely use it.
- Vitamin C Serum. When it comes to serums, Dr.
- Eye Cream.
Your Daytime Regimen.
STEP 1: CLEANSER. In the morning, start by splashing your face with warm water or, if you must, wash with a gentle face cleanser designed for your skin type.
3: ANTIOXIDANT SERUM.
4: EYE CREAM.
5: SPOT TREATMENT.
Face Mask & Scrub
sticking to a good cleansing routine and staying hydrated.
While Face Mask & Scrub won’t erase all your bad skin care habits after just one use.
provide an extra boost to your routine.
- A face scrub is a skin care product that can be used to mechanically exfoliate dead skin cell buildup from the surface of your skin.
- Exfoliating with a sugar scrub can help create the appearance of smoother, glowing skin.