ALPHA CHYMOTRYPSIN AMP; chymotrypsin, cardiovascular agents.
ALPHA CHYMOTRYPSIN AMP
Chymotrypsin is a proteolytic enzyme prepared in pure form from the bovine pancreas. Then it is freeze-dried before packaging.
ACTIVE-INGREDIENT OF ALPHA CHYMOTRYPSIN AMP
INDICATION OF ALPHA CHYMOTRYPSIN AMP
Chymotrypsin has strong anti-inflammatory properties that accelerate the resorption of inflammatory oedema as well as hematomas and oedema after surgery and after trauma.
Moreover, chymotrypsin possesses proteolytic properties that enable the destruction of fibrous formations resulting from subacute or chronic inflammatory processes in situ.
All inflammatory conditions – deep or superficial haematomas.
chymotrypsin 5 mg is indicated in a very broad range of therapeutic applications:
- Surgery and Traumatology: Post-operative and post-fracture oedemas and haematomas, sprains.
- Gynaecology: Endo and exocervicitis, tubal sterility, chronic metritis and salpingitis, and post-partum mammary engorgement.
- Pneumology: Chronic bronchopathies, and suppurative pulmonary conditions.
- Oto-Rhino-Laryngology: Sinusitis, laryngitis and pharyngitis, adhesive otitis, and syringes.
- in Rheumatology: Arthritis, periarthritis, and Dupuytren’s contracture.
- in Dermatology: Anthraxes, furuncles, abscesses, ulcers, eschars, and cheloid scars.
DOSAGE OF ALPHA CHYMOTRYPSIN AMP
Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully. They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
Ask your pharmacist or doctor for help if you do not understand the instructions on the box.
The recommended dose is: –
1-2 ampoules daily IM box of 3 ampoules of 5 mg crystallized and lyophilized chymotrypsin (450 E. A. Units) + 3 ampoules of 3 ml pyrogenic saline.
CONTRA-INDICATION OF ALPHA CHYMOTRYPSIN
known sensitivity to chymotrypsin.
You should store this medicine in a cool, dry place away from heat, sunlight and light and out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
package at a concentration of 5 mg 3 ml contains 6 ampoules available
Amoun Pharmaceutical Company