Eva Clinic Bebe cream for diaper rash
EVA CLINIC BEBE DIAPER RASH CREAM 100G
DESCRIPTION Of EVA CLINIC BEBE :
Eva Clinic Baby with Zinc Oxide and Natural Oils for maximum skin protection
How To Use :
Apply a thick layer of a zinc oxide barrier cream, at each diaper change to soothe and protect your baby’s irritated skin. Apply diaper rash cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
What cures diaper rash fast?
Diaper Rash Treatments
- Cream or ointment with zinc oxide or petrolatum (petroleum jelly). Smooth it onto your baby’s clean, dry bottom before putting on a clean diaper.
- Baby powder. …
- Antifungal cream, if your baby has a fungal infection.
- Topical or oral antibiotics, if your baby has a bacterial infection.
Store at a temperature below 30
or Diaper rash is a common form of inflamed skin (dermatitis) that appears as a patchwork of bright red skin on your baby’s bottom. Diaper rash is often related to wet or infrequently changed diapers, skin sensitivity, and chafing.
When to see a doctor :
If your baby’s skin doesn’t improve after a few days of home treatment, talk with your doctor. Sometimes, you’ll need a prescription medication to treat diaper rash.
Have your child examined if the rash:
- Is severe or unusual
- It gets worse despite home treatment
- Bleeds, itches, or oozes
- Causes burning or pain with urination or a bowel movement
- Is accompanied by a fever