Iverzine tab has ivermectin as an active constituent, and it’s considered as anthelmintic.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF IVERZINE TAB
Each tablet contains: Ivermectin 6mg.
INDICATIONS OF IVERZINE TAB
- Multiple infections caused by cat or dog hook warm larvae.
- Parasiticidal in scabies.
- Recent studies that Iverzine (ivermectin) could treat corona virus (COVID-19)
Proposed effect of Ivermectin in treatment of Corona Virus (COVID-19)
- Recent reports from in vitro studies suggest that ivermectin acts by inhibiting the host importin alpha/beta-1 nuclear transport proteins, which are part of a key intracellular transport process that viruses hijack to enhance infection by suppressing the host’s antiviral response.
- In addition, ivermectin docking may interfere with the attachment of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) spike protein to the human cell membrane.
- Despite this in vitro activity, no clinical trials results a clinical benefit for ivermectin in patients with these viruses.
- Some studies of ivermectin suggests potential anti-inflammatory properties, which is beneficial in people with COVID-19.
DOSAGE OF IVERZINE TAB
follow your pharmacist or doctor advices carefully . They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
Ask your pharmacist or doctor for help if you do not understand the instructions on the box .
The recommended dose is : –
Onchocerciasis: A single oral dose designed to provide 150 mcg / body weight.
Strongyloidiasis: A single oral dose designed to provide 200 mcg / body weight for 2 days.
Cutaneous larvae or scabies: A single oral dose designed to provide 200 mcg / body weight together with Topical Drugs.
OVERDOSAGE OF IVERZINE TAB
In accidental intoxication with or significant exposure to unknown quantities of veterinary formulations of ivermectin in humans, either by ingestion, inhalation, injection, or exposure to body surfaces.
The following Adverse effects Happens frequently : Rash, Edema, Headache, Dizziness, Asthenia, Nausea, Vomiting, And diarrhea. Other adverse effects that have been reported include: Seizure, Ataxia, Dyspnea, Abdominal pain, Paresthesia, & Urticaria.
In case of accidental poisoning, Supportive therapy, if indicated, should include Parenteral fluids & Electrolytes, respiratory support (Oxygen and mechanical ventilation if necessary) & pressor agents if clinically significant hypotension is present.
Induction of Emesis & / or Gastric lavage as soon as possible, followed by purgatives and other routine anti-poison measures, may be indicated if needed to prevent absorption of ingested material.
STORAGE OF IVERZINE TAB
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 °C.
PACK OF IVERZINE TAB
Carton box containing one strip of 8 tablets & leaflet.
IVERZINE TAB MANUFACTURED BY
Universal Industrial Pharmaceutical Company (Unipharma) El Obour City – Cairo – Egypt.