VITAMAX PLUS 20CAP ; multivitamins, zinc, general tonic, vitamin b, vitamin a, therapeutic nutrients, minerals, electrolytes .
VITAMAX PLUS 20CAP Plus drug information:
- Active ingredient : A group of active ingredients that includes more than 35 vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Classification of drug : nutritional supplement
- Medicinal form : Capsules
- Producing Company : GlaxoSmithKline
- The principle of action of the drug : Vitamax Plus capsules consist of a large number of vitamins and minerals.
- It contains wheat germ uniform, royal jelly, ginseng, and some important amino acids and fats.
- As well as a number of natural minerals iron, selenium
- As it raises the immune side of the person, and provides the body with vitality, and these capsules also have a role in reducing the level of physical and mental fatigue.
Indications for use of Vitamax Plus:
- It is used as a treatment for recurrent cases of fatigue and fatigue, as it treats weakness and general weakness of performance.
- Some digestive disorders treats anorexia.
- Some cases of thinness or weight loss treat malnutrition.
- A general tonic for the body, that protects the body from exposure to many complications that break out and damage hair, or break nails.
- It improves mental performance and improves memory.
- An effective role in treating anemia and iron deficiency
Also read Kirovate, a nutritional supplement capsule produced by Amon Pharmaceutical Industries to improve general human health
Contraindications Vitamax Plus capsules:
- It is contraindicated in patients who have hypersensitivity to one of the components of the medicine, and symptoms such as shortness of breath, headache, severe body pain, rash, nervousness and tension appear.
- For diabetics, do not use it unless under medical supervision.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Long-term use may cause osteoporosis, due to the fact that it contains vitamin A.
- Pollen is one of the most common reasons that a large number of ordinary people and patients with chest and sinuses are allergic to it, and it is necessary to refrain from consuming this capsule if they are allergic to pollen.
Side effects and harm of capsules:
- If you are allergic to any of the components of the medicine, side effects are expected: headache, shortness of breath, and nosebleeds.
- You may notice a change in the color of your urine or stool.
- Some digestive disturbances, nausea, and the desire to vomit, possibly due to an increase in the dose.
- Active substances have an effective effect on raising blood pressure, including ginseng and caffeine.