Most mothers suffer from their babies’ inflammations caused by diapers and especially newborns.
These inflammations lead to rash, reddish spots and some swelling in their genitals.
Of course there is a difference between allergies and inflammations as allergies are distant prominent stains but inflammations are a single reddish spot.
Diaper rash may be caused by:
– The type of the diaper and how much the baby’s skin can stand it.
– Sensitive skin that gets affected by minimal changes as weather changes.
– Leaving the baby for a long time without changing his/her diaper.
– Using small, tight diapers that would lead to redness and inflammation.
– The lack of using protective creams while changing the diaper.
– Some antibiotics taken by the baby or his/her feeding mom may cause inflammations.
Babies’ skin inflammations can be treated by:
– Wash the baby’s skin thoroughly with tap water every time you change a diaper and never use wipes.
– Choosing the type of diapers suitable for a child’s skin “especially sensitive skin”
(You can choose between more than one product from Gardenia pharmacies: https://www.gardeniapharmacy.com/product/pampers-premium-care-2-74-pcs/)
– Act gently during changing the diaper and avoid scrubbing this area to avoid hurting the baby’s skin.
– Changing diapers periodically.
– Expose baby’s skin to fresh air for 5 minutes.
– Use creams that have zinc to calm down the skin.
(You can choose between more than one product from Gardenia pharmacies: https://www.gardeniapharmacy.com/product/sudo-cream-250-ml/
– Applying anti-inflammatory ointment to the skin.
– Use antifungals and anti-inflammatories.
(You can choose between more than one product from Gardenia pharmacies: https://www.gardeniapharmacy.com/product/daktacort-cream/)
– Use special baby powder for your baby’s skin to avoid inflammations occurring.
(You can choose between more than one product from Gardenia pharmacies: https://www.gardeniapharmacy.com/product/jj-baby-bedtime-powder-200g/
– Use under wears made of cotton.